05/10/2008

Nice feelings.

Nice Feelings.

As you open your eyes
a great mist fills your
Lungs.

It catches you by surprise
gripping, ripping and fulfilling your
Desires.


Dont be scared, it happens
To the best of them.


n[ow] I'm wa!ting for u to (re)turn
Cum back, Cum back to me.

Will you come with me?

Metaphorically depar
You cannot letitgo
Physically detah
Just getawayfromhere

D
O
N
T

L
E
T

GO

Of the chances you hold.

They
Will

ALWAYS
DRAG
You
Down

Come
lets go
With
them and
Kill
Me.

The Traveller.

I travelled
Over her
Glorious mountains
past flat land
and fell into
A deep ditch.

Senile.

Depressed
Like a Senile old man
Her joys
Can not give you joy anymore
Depressed
Like a senile old man
You have
Become an utter bore
Depressed
Like a senile old gran
You Toss
and turn in your bed
For days
For days
For days
For days
For how long?
For days.

Imbecile.

He babbles blabbers
Repeats phrases
Repeats phrases

He's an imbecilic creature
Or maybe just a broken record
After all he only plays one song

Just carry on ranting.
Carry on ranting.
You never know you might
Save the world.

You could carry on ranting,
Like a marathon. For charity.
I think you'd come first
To be honest, i think there'd
Be no contenders. So carry on ranting
It's doing us the hell of good.

Running for Days.

I've been running for days.
running for days.
But nothing's going m
y

w
a
y.
Which corner to nruT

I've came to a
fork
in the road
My mind is blurred
I've came to a fork in the road.
Which way? Which way?
Only they can say.
Only them who no can know
And I'm not one so i can't go
I can't go where Little men have
Been before
And i've been running for days

For...
Nothing.


Love Loss.

Get over the love loss
Its another day
Just whipe your eyes
And run away
Not in the literal sense
But some other way
Cause she's gone
She fucked with your mind
And your friend
And now we're closer to the end
But what you gonna do
When life gives you the boot
(what a massive hoot)
and all you are left with
Is a copy of Sartre

No comments: